ALPS water filtration system is designed to remove all types of contaminants in tap water via a 10 stage filtration process.
Domes / cartridges replaced every 6 - 9 months. Mineral stones replaced every 12 - 18 months.
10 Step Filtration Process:
1. Dome Ceramic Filter: Purifies water from rust, dust, sand, silt and bacteria.
2. Silver Activated Carbon: Adsorbs chemicals and traps dirt, rust, silt, chemicals and chlorine.
3. Zeolite: Softens water removes heavy metals and adsorption of harmful elements, including fluoride.
4. Silica Sand: Promotes healthy bone & connective tissue.
5. Mineral Sand: Replenishes minerals
6. Ion Exchange Resin: Traps fluoride atoms and neutralises them.
7. Far Infra-Red Ceramic Balls: Help to soften filtered water and raise pH level.
8-9 Mineral Stones: keep water fresh, alkaline, mineralised, bacteria and virus free.
10. Magnetic Water Faucet: Helps restore the water's natural energy and micro clusters water for optimal hydration.