We source as much of our produce as we can from local certified organic farms (from the Greater Brisbane, Lockyer Valley, and Northern NSW areas), and also from our local certified organic distributors in Brisbane. We only order the stock we need each week, and dont carry it over week to week - so its always fresh!
Yes! All of our fruit and vegetables are 100% certified organic. Our dry grocery and household products are a mix of certified organic, organically produced, contain certified organic ingredients, or are not certified organic. Your can click into any product to see which attributes it has.
For a start, we pack inside a certified organic facility with ACO (Australian Certified Organic) certification #748, which only allows certified organic produce into its doors. Our facility is also routinely inspected by ACO officials. We guarantee only 100% certified organic produce is sourced from certified organic farms. You will also know its organic once you taste the difference!
As long as you order before the cut-off time for your area, you can order anytime. Your order must be placed before the cut-off time for your chosen delivery day.
Yes minimum order is $80 for most areas, except North QLD towns are minimum $150. You can check your minimum order with our delivery checker.
No, you can order whenever you need.
Sorry, you cannot order less than the unit amount the product is sold in.
To add products to your order: Please place a second order for the same delivery day as the original. Then email us with the order ID# of the second order so we can refund the delivery fee that was charged. Sorry we can no longer remove products from your order.
Yes, follow these steps:
- View your Orders in the My Account section, here you will see your previous orders, (Your orders will appear on this page once we have received payment)
- Click the order you wish to reorder item(s) from
- Click the "REORDER" button
- Click "ADD TO BASKET"
- The products from this order will be added to your cart, you can now add more products or just checkout if you are happy with your order.
Our discounts include:
- Free delivery on your first order using the coupon shown on the Home Page.
- Free delivery on orders over $150.
- We also reward customers with our dollar saving rewards points system. Each dollar you spend earns you 1 point. When you reach 1000 points we'll email you a $10 discount coupon.
- We also offer bulk deals on some products (shown on product labels), and weekly specials.
Yes of course, and what a lovely idea! - To place a gift order:
- Place an order yourself to be delivered to them. If you prefer to place an order yourself, please make sure you: Enter the recipients address details for delivery when creating the account to place the order. - Enter your email and mobile phone number instead of the recipients. That way you will receive all communications from us and it wont spoil the surprise or confuse your friend!
You can confirm delivery to your area using our delivery checker. Please note that we may not be able to deliver to you if you live too far out of our delivery zone, even if the delivery checker confirms delivery. This is because some postcodes spread very far and are too far out for our drivers.
Delivery fee is normally $8.50 for all areas, but outer areas like Rockhampton, Bundaberg etc will incur higher costs. Your delivery fee will be shown on the checkout page when you enter your address. Remember we also offer free delivery on orders over $150.
To check which day and time your delivery will arrive, use our delivery checker.
If you are not home we will leave your order in the shade in an obvious location. Our boxes are chill packed with an ice bottle to maintain maximum freshness. Your products will be fine for 4-5 hours. When you create your account, you can instruct us where to leave the order also.
We deliver in refrigerated vans and your box is chill packed with a large ice bottle, so your produce will be fresh even if you can't unpack until the evening.
- Call us on 0433799444 or email us and ask for a closer estimate of arrival time so you can be home to receive delivery.
- Specify a safe place to leave the order outside of the complex in your delivery instructions.
- Give us a friends unit code who will be home, so they can buzz the driver in and we can leave it by your door.
- Have your order delivered to a work or friends address.
We do not pickup old boxes. We use cardboard boxes for delivery with a waved paper protective insulation liner to keep your produce fresh and safe until you unload it. Our cardboard boxes are recyclable and our paper liner is compostable, so we ask that either keep the box for your own use, compost the paper liner, or recycle them in the yellow bin.
Unfortunately we do not accommodate pickup orders.
We totally get this concern. Thats why we have a very strict quality control procedure in place and a money back guarantee for anything you're not totally satisfied with.
Our quality control process:
Our quality control process:
- Each produce line is carefully examined for freshness.
- We taste test!
- We discard anything with bruises, marks, rot and spots, and we are fussy!
- We also return unacceptable produce to our farms so they know to only give us the best.
- Only once it passes our inspection is it made available to our packers.
- We also train our packers to select each item as if they were selecting it for themselves.
- All our stock is sourced fresh daily and packed into your box straight away, so we don't let it sit around.
It's so important to us that you let us know if you are ever unsatisfied with anything, as this helps us to improve our service. We'd much rather hear about a quality problem and have a chance to remedy the issue than to have you feel like you've been let down! If this ever happens please email us. We will then process an appropriate refund. You will receive a prompt reply verifying your refund.
Yes!! For our packaging we will pack items loose where possible, and if not we'll use brown paper bags. Rarely for some delicate items we use biodegradable plastic produce roll bags which biodegrade within 1-5 years.
We accept payment via PayPal or Credit Card. PayPal allows you to link your bank account and credit card as payment sources. Click here to create a PayPal account. If there are any stock shortages on your order, or we need to reimburse you for another reason, we will process a refund. Refunds will go directly to your credit card unless you paid with your PayPal linked bank account, in which case the refund will go to your PayPal balance. This balance can then be used for a future order, or another PayPal purchase.