How Do I Order?
1 – Add items to your cart from the shop
and shop sub-categories.
2 – Go to checkout by clicking the cart icon then the checkout button (your delivery fee will be calculated at checkout when you enter your address).
3 – Enter your account details, delivery details and order preferences.
4 – Checkout with either PayPal or credit card.
An account will be created when you place your order.
When Should I Order?
You can order anytime before the cut-off for your area. However prices and availability are updated weekly on Friday evenings for the following weeks deliveries, so it’s ideal to place your order after Friday.
Your order must be placed before the weekly order cutoff to receive an order on that week.
Please Note: If your order is received after the order cut-off, it will be sent on the following weeks delivery run.
Do I Have To Be Home To Receive Delivery?
No, you are not required to be home. Your order also arrives packed in well insulated styrofoam esky boxes chilled with ice packs. So as long as you are home by some time in the evening to unload, your produce will remain fresh and cool.
What Do I Do With My Empty Boxes?
Please leave your empty boxes and icepacks out on the day of your next delivery, our friendly drivers will pick them up so we can re-use them.
How Can I Pay?
We accept payment via PayPal or Credit Card.
PayPal allows you to link your bank account and credit card as payment sources. Click here to create a PayPal account. If you prefer not to use a PayPal account, you can also pay by Credit Card.
If there are any stock shortages on your order, or we need to reimburse you for another reason, we will process a refund. Refunds will go directly to your credit card unless you paid with your PayPal linked bank account, in which case the refund will go to your PayPal balance. This balance can then be used for a future order, or another PayPal purchase.
How Do I Know It Will Be Fresh & High Quality?
- We pickup fresh stock from our suppliers each week which is immediately packed into your order the same morning. We DON’T pack old stock! Each item is selected within strict quality control guidelines as if we were selecting for ourselves. In this business quality is top priority! If you the customer are not choosing it yourself then we better be choosing the best for you!
- If any stock is not of satisfactory quality, we will not pack it! We do not believe in the short term profit gained by packing bad quality produce, we believe in creating trusting happy customers!
- All orders are packed in styrofoam boxes, chill packed with icepacks for extra freshness. This ensures your order will still be cool and fresh even if you can’t unpack the order until 6pm because you work. Also, over all the years and thousands of orders we’ve delivered we’ve had very few complaints about items not being cold.
- We pack heavier items on the bottom of the box so your precious goodies arrive in the best possible condition.
- For produce that is sold in “each” units, if produce is smaller than average, we will pack more to ensure you don’t miss out.
Occasionally, stock can become unavailable due to supply shortages.
We offer 3 options for how to handle unavailable items:
1 – Same VARIETY or same CATEGORY item
An unavailable item is substituted with an item from the same variety (eg – round for roma tomato, sebago for dutch potato) or, if a same variety substitute is not available, the unavailable item is substituted with an item from the same category (eg – fruit for fruit, veg for veg).
2 – Same VARIETY item ONLY (eg – round for roma tomato, sebago for dutch potato)
An unavailable item is substituted with an item ONLY if it is from the same variety (eg – round for roma tomato, sebago for dutch potato, gala apple for pink lady).
3 – DEDUCT – Never substitute any items – just deduct from my order
All unavailable items are simply removed from your order.
We will only substitute equal or lower value items
If an item is unavailable, the item we substitute will always be either the same price or less. If we can only substitute a higher value item, there will be no extra charge.
Got special needs?
You can further fine tune this choice by entering any specific instructions in the “special packing instructions” section of your account. For example you may never want us to variety change cavendish bananas to lady fingers even though you’ve selected the “same variety only” option.
You can change your substitution option when you create your account or edit your delivery details.
Shop Risk Free With Our 100% Quality Guarantee
You may ask – “How can I be sure my produce will be fresh and high quality if someone else packs my order?”
This is a valid concern. We guarantee that we select each item within strict quality control guidelines and as if we were selecting for ourselves.
For extra assurance, all our products carry our 100% Money Back Guarantee.
Please feel free to Contact Us if you have any further enquiries!