When Should I Order And What Day is Delivery?
Click here to check your order cut-off time and delivery day.
You can order anytime before the cut-off for your area. However prices and availability are updated weekly on Friday evenings for the following weeks deliveries, so it's ideal to place your order after Friday.
Your order must be placed before the weekly order cutoff to receive an order on that week.
Please Note: If your order is received after the order cut-off, it will be sent on the following weeks delivery run.
How Do I Order?
1 - Add items to your cart.
2 - Go to checkout by clicking the cart icon then the checkout button (your delivery fee will be calculated at checkout when you enter your address).
3 - Enter your account details, delivery details and order preferences.
4 - Checkout with either PayPal or credit card.
An account will be created when you place your order.
Do I Have To Be Home To Receive Delivery?
No, you are not required to be home. Your order also arrives packed in insulated cardboard boxes chilled with ice packs. So as long as you are home by some time in the evening to unload, your produce will remain fresh and cool.
How Can I Pay?
We accept payment via PayPal or Credit Card.
PayPal allows you to link your bank account and credit card as payment sources. Click here to create a PayPal account. If you prefer not to use a PayPal account, you can also pay by Credit Card.
If there are any stock shortages on your order, or we need to reimburse you for another reason, we will process a refund. Refunds will go directly to your credit card unless you paid with your PayPal linked bank account, in which case the refund will go to your PayPal balance. This balance can then be used for a future order, or another PayPal purchase.
How Do I Know It Will Be Fresh & High Quality?
- We pickup fresh stock from our suppliers each week which is immediately packed into your order the same morning. We DON'Tpack old stock! Each item is selected within strict quality control guidelines as if we were selecting for ourselves. In this business quality is top priority! If you the customer are not choosing it yourself then we better be choosing the best for you!
- If any stock is not of satisfactory quality, we will not pack it! We do not believe in the short term profit gained by packing bad quality produce, we believe in creating trusting happy customers!
- Orders are packed in insulated cardboard boxes, chill packed with icepacks for extra freshness. This ensures your order will still be cool and fresh even if you can't unpack the order until 6pm because you work. Also, over all the years and thousands of orders we've delivered we've had very few complaints about items not being cold.
- We pack heavier items on the bottom of the box so your precious goodies arrive in the best possible condition.
- For produce that is sold in "each" units, if produce is smaller than average, we will pack more to ensure you don't miss out.
Occasionally, stock can become unavailable due to supply shortages. On the checkout page, you can choose to either allow us to make substitutes (we will only pack a similar item), or just have us deduct and refund the item
We will only substitute equal or lower value items
If an item is unavailable, the item we substitute will always be either the same price or less. If we can only substitute a higher value item, there will be no extra charge.
Got special needs?
You can further fine tune this choice by entering any specific instructions in the "special packing instructions" section of your account. For example you may never want us to substitute cavendish bananas to lady fingers even though you've allowed substitutions.
Shop Risk Free With Our 100% Quality Guarantee
You may ask - "How can I be sure my produce will be fresh and high quality if someone else packs my order?"
This is a valid concern. We guarantee that we select each item within strict quality control guidelines and as if we were selecting for ourselves.
For extra assurance, all our products carry our 100% Money Back Guarantee.
Please feel free to Contact Us if you have any further enquiries!