What Days Do You Deliver?
We deliver Thursdays and Fridays. You can choose your delivery day at checkout. Orders close:
- 10pm Sunday for a Thursday or Friday delivery or
- 10pm Monday for a Friday delivery
***COVID has caused these longer handling handling times to secure stock.
When Should I Order?
You can order anytime before the cut-off time. However prices and availability are updated weekly on Friday evenings for the following weeks deliveries, so it's ideal to place your order after Friday.
Do I Have To Be Home To Receive Delivery?
No, you are not required to be home. Our couriers are instructed to leave your order at the door if no-one's home. Your order also arrives packed in insulated cardboard boxes chilled with ice bottles. So your produce will remain fresh and cool into the evening.
How Do I Order?
- Add items to your cart.
- Go to checkout by clicking the cart icon then the checkout button (your delivery fee will be calculated at checkout when you enter your address).
- Enter your account details, delivery details and order preferences.
- Checkout with either PayPal or credit card.
An account will be created when you place your order, so you can easily log back in next time and save re-entering your details.
How Can I Pay?
We accept payment via PayPal or Credit Card.
How Do I Know It Will Be Fresh?
- We are located inside United Organics wholesale warehouse, the largest organic wholesaler in Queensland. So we have access to the freshest stock as it comes in each day. Unlike other delivery companies who rely on deliveries of stock to their own warehouse. Each item is selected within strict quality control guidelines as if we were selecting for ourselves. In this business quality is top priority! If you the customer are not choosing it yourself then we better be choosing the best for you!
- If any stock is not of satisfactory quality, we will not pack it! We do not believe in the short term profit gained by packing bad quality produce, we believe in creating trusting happy customers!
- Orders are packed in insulated cardboard boxes, chill packed with ice bottles for extra freshness. This ensures your order will still be cool and fresh even if you can't unpack the order until 6pm because you work. Also, over all the years and thousands of orders we've delivered we've had very few complaints about items not being cold.
- We pack heavier items on the bottom of the box so your precious goodies arrive in the best possible condition.
- For produce that is sold in "each" units, if produce is smaller than average, we will pack more to ensure you don't miss out.
What If Somethings No Good?
We aim to do our best, but sometimes we can slip up or produce can get damaged in transit. Please let us know if you have any issues and we will refund appropriately without question.
If there are any stock shortages on your order, we will process a refund when your order is dispatched. Refunds will go directly to your credit card unless you paid with your PayPal linked bank account, in which case the refund will go to your PayPal balance. This balance can then be used for a future order, or another PayPal purchase.
Occasionally, stock can become unavailable due to supply shortages. On the checkout page, you can choose to either allow us to make substitutes (we will only pack a similar item), or just have us deduct and refund the item
We will only substitute equal or lower value items
If an item is unavailable, the item we substitute will always be either the same price or less. If we can only substitute a higher value item, there will be no extra charge.
Got special needs?
You can further fine tune this choice by entering any specific instructions in the "special packing instructions" section of your account. For example you may never want us to substitute cavendish bananas to lady fingers even though you've allowed substitutions.
Shop Risk Free With Our 100% Quality Guarantee
If you are not reasonably satisfied with an item, just let us know and we'll happily refund the item.
Please feel free to Contact Us if you have any further enquiries!